Database software for nonprofits starts with case management at the core and having great reporting to prove how well your doing.
Heavy, mis-managed caseloads can cause chaos at your agency and pain and suffering at the client level. In 2015 - everyone needs software. For many nonprofits, good database software is the first place to start.
How can a poor software system hurt you?
- When files are not integrated within an individual client's case file, the caseworker spends time searching for case notes that have been filed under a different heading.
- If communication with a client or colleague or a supervisor does not originate from the subject case file, vital communications are often misplaced in the system and cause anxiety for the case worker.
- When case work software is not comprehensive, too many paper files begin to accumulate alongside electronic data files and become almost completely lost and forgotten.
- When case workers can't see progress toward positive outcomes, they become discouraged and often despondent.
FAMCare's engineers always design from the user's perspective. They know that client interaction is the central task of a caseworker, not filling out reports about the interaction. They design software to support the caseworker's main mission, not replace it.
- They designed FAMCare so that you can access it anywhere, on any device, when you need to.
- You can make it your own and not have to force your case file system to fit an impersonal template that doesn't reflect the way you think.
- They have included 4 workflow processors that remind you when important tasks are due.
- Their highly secure hosting infrastructure insures that all your data is completely safe and confidential.
- And, of course, if you're ever lost or confused, the FAMCare engineers are only a phone call away at all times.