What does FAMCare KPI measurement look like? Does FAMCare measure performance? YES. With FAMCare agencies can not only measure the performance of a caseworker, but also the performance of the agency as a whole. In addition - and most important, FAMCare can measure the outcomes for your clients. What other KPI's exist that can be measured? Before we answer that - let's define what a KPI is.
What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)?
KPIs evaluate the achievements of an organization by tracking the successes of particular activities in which it participates. Success is defined as the repeated, periodic achievement of operational goals. When determining an agencies KPI status, success can also be defined in terms of the progress an agency or department has made toward achieving their strategic goals. Not all goals can be met as soon as they are identified, there are several steps that first have to be identified and implemented before a goal can be achieved.
How can my agency track KPIs?
Tracking, monitoring and reporting on KPIs can be a never-ending job. Oftentimes, agencies do not use just one database to track all KPI’s - which can make data analysis a tedious and time consuming task that typically starts at the beginning of the month and stretches until the end. Tracking KPIs also includes tracking the measures and opportunities that an agency has in place that will enable the achievement goals set by the agency. It’s important that agencies are able to analyze variables that impact goals across all department. The ability to visualize this data in one place in multiple view provide insight in ways that will enable agencies to make data driven decisions in real time.
How can FAMCare help my agency Visualize and Analyze KPIs?
- FAMCare is an intuitive, high performance database which utilizes a single platform that brings data and staff together providing agencies with a competitive edge to make data driven decisions in real time.
- FAMCare allows agencies to track attributes across various disciplines ensuring that all data points can be examined at once in varying ways.
- Dashboards and Scorecards are built in and ensure that responsible parties view data in real time and can even receive alerts for critical or achievement goal status.
- No programming is needed to add/ remove reports to dashboards and they are totally customizable for each user and can even be programmed for a specific security group ensuring that everyone is viewing the same data.
- There is no need to refresh data or rerun reports as Dashboards are updated automatically when data is changed to ensure there are no time lags and that the right people know at the right time.
- Data is populated in minutes to ensure that information is always readily available at your fingertips.
- Reports can be scheduled to run and automatically delivered to members of the executive team for those that don’t have the time to sit at a desk and log in.
- FAMCare is also accessible on tablets and mobile devices that support IOS and Android software, which means that access to data is always only a click away.