When you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there…
Do you want to fulfill your potential? Do you want to achieve your goals and aspirations? Do you want a transformation?
Do you want to live the life you really want?
- Start off by taking a critical look at your goals. Are they written down? How do you spend your time? A powerful exercise involves contrasting your core values with how you actually live. Spend some time alone figuring out exactly what you want out of life. Lock down your goals. Create a plan.
- Question your beliefs. Challenge yourself. Don’t limit yourself. Get out of your comfort zone. Growth begins when you don’t surround yourself with yourself.
- A body in motion stays in motion, a body at rest stays at rest. As you grow and achieve your goals, reset your aspirations. Find the road less traveled. Start small and build, you can grow.
- Actually LIVE YOUR LIFE. Do things that scare you. The only things you really own is your thoughts and experiences. No one can take them away from you. Life is the experience.
- Keep a Journal. Writing in a journal is an excellent way to develop a greater sense of self. You have to commit to writing in your journal regularly, both on paper or electronic are excellent. It works best when you write each and every day.